Changes to the Customer Quote document
Changes have been made to the default customer quote document, and to support these changes, a new field has been added.
1) Tag and Trace fields now show on the customer quote. If you enter information in the Tag & Trace fields of the quote, these fields will now show on the quote line.
2) “Requisitioner” has been changed to “Buyer”
3) Account terms have been added
Ability to easily load inventory and secondary inventory
This new feature is located in the Operations Tools tab in the AvSight – Operations application.
This feature allows you to import inventory and secondary inventory with the following options:
1) Create the part number if it is missing when uploading. This option will create a master Part Number for any line that is missing from the system.
2) This option will create an Source and Tag agency account for any missing
3) This option will create a Transactional Activity record for any non lot of consignment inventory line. This makes sure your financial system is up to date with the import.
Editable Internal comments has been added to the Part Research as an option
A new comments option as been created for Part Research.
The visibility of this feature is set by a new option on the Company Record labeled “Show PN Comments on PR?” If selected in the company record, an editable Internal Comments box is added to the Part Research screen. This can be used to add and view notes for an individual part number.
Ability to “add” documents to a customer quote when generating the quote
This is an extremely powerful new feature that was added to this release.
This new button allows you to select any attached documents to the inventory lines you are quoting. Once attached to the quote, the email sent to the customer will contain the links to the documents you have selected.
This will allow you to quick attach 8130’s or trace paperwork to a quote you are sending to a customer.
Added a link to a specific inventory line at the Customer Quote line
Added a link to a specific inventory line at the Customer Quote line. This feature allows you to quote a specific inventory line. Although the Inventory ID does not print on the quote, the trace and source information is defaulted from the inventory record, as well as the documents are made available to attach to a quote.
Create Part Numbers automatically when importing for Quotes and RFQs
Although you have always been able to upload spreadsheets when creating quotes and RFQs, this new option allows the system to automatically create a part number in the system if it is missing. When selecting this option, the part numbers are created automatically. If this option is not selected, any line that has a missing part number will fail.
New object added for List and Suggested and added to Part Research
A new data object was created to hold different types of pricing including list and suggested pricing. Additional pricing types can be added by the company admin and loaded here. In addition, the data is shown in the part research screen when a part is viewed.
Other Changes & Upgrades
- Exchange Part Write down Override added to the Owner Code
- State field is no longer required for a Company record
- Added a new description field to the Alternative screen
- MFG Code has been added to the Part Number header