Engine Removal Tag Options
This article will cover the basics of editing the form options for the Engine Removal Tag.
User Level: Intermediate
To help track parts removed during Work Order operations, AvSight provides an option to print a tag that enhances the basic barcode label. This tag can be printed in a number of locations in AvSight, such as in the Add Teardown/Remove Part process in Mobile Technician as well as in the Inventory screen.
The Engine Removal Tag is created with information available from the Work Order when generated during the work order process. It is important to understand where the data for the tag comes from and what can be customized and what cannot. The following lists the form fields and the source of their data:
- 1This information comes from the Body1 field in the Form Options screen in Administration > Master Tables. This will also allow a company logo to be added.
- 2This is the inventory ID of the removed part.
- 3This information comes directly from the part that was removed. The Remove Part process provides fields to enter this information.
- 4This information is provided by the fields in the Work Order header.
- 5This information is provided by the verification process in Mobile Technician.
- 6These two items are supplied by Form Options screen in Administration > Master Tables.
a. Engine Removal Tag from Form Title
b. Form Number and Revision from Footer.
To set up the fields that come from the Forms Options fields, navigate to Administration > Master Tables > Form Options and either search for the form to be edited or select it from the list of forms in the list view. By default, the list view is set to Recently Viewed. In order to see all forms click the down arrow and select All.
Select the pencil icon of the field to be edited, make the necessary changes and click Save.