Exchange Agreement Options
This article will cover the basics of customizing the Exchange Agreement form.
User Level: Intermediate
When a core exchange is used as part of a Sales Order, AvSight provides the option to generate an Exchange Agreement that sets out the terms and conditions of the exchange.
The Exchange Agreement is dynamically created when generated during the Sales Order process. Therefore it is important to understand where the data for the form comes from and what can be customized and what can’t. The following lists the form fields and the source of their data:
- 1This information comes from the Company Information screen in the Company Master. This will also include the company logo if set up in the Company Information.
- 2This information is supplied by the Title field in Form Options and may be edited to suit the needs of the company.
- 3This information comes from the Body 1 field in Forms Options and may be edited to suit the company’s needs.
- 4This information is provided from the Part Information section of the Sales Order and will be inserted between the text from Body 1 and Body 2
- 5This information comes from the Body 2 field in Forms Options and may be edited to suit the company’s needs.
- 6This information comes from the Footer field in Forms Options and may be edited to suit the company’s needs.
To edit fields that receive data from the Forms Options screen, navigate to Administration > Master Tables > Form Options and either search for the form to be edited or select it from the list of forms in the list view. By default the list view is set to Recently Viewed. In order to see all forms click the down arrow and select All.Select the pencil icon of the field to be edited, make the necessary changes and click Save.