AvSight Inventory Management—Creating Owner Codes
This article will cover the basics of creating Owner Codes in the AvSight system.
Information needed to complete the steps:
When a part has been placed into inventory, it may have been acquired under certain conditions, such as purchased outright or received under consignment. Before a part can be placed in an inventory in AvSight, the owner must be specified. In this article we will create Owner Codes in order to indicate the owner of a particular inventory of parts.
Creating an Owner Code
- Login to the AvSight system and Navigate to Administration on the right side of the AvSight Menu. On narrower resolution screens you may need to select the More tab and choose Administration from the drop down list.
- Select Financial Admin in the Page Level Menu.
- Select the Owner Code Master Button to open the Owner Code Master screen.
- By default, the Owner Code Master screen defaults to Recently Viewed. To change this, select the drop down next to Recently Viewed and choose All. This will ensure an Owner Code hasn’t already been set up.
- Select New from the menu on the right side of the Owner Code Master screen and the New Owner Code form will open.
- Required fields:
- Owner Code
What is an Owner Code?
Creating and Maintaining Inventory