AvSight Inventory Management—Creating Condition Codes
This article will cover the basics of creating Condition Codes in the AvSight system.
Information needed to complete the steps:
AvSight provides the ability to flag a part with a condition code to indicate whether it is new, re-manufactured, used, etc. A default set of codes included with Avsight, however, additional codes may be added as needed. In this article we will create custom condition codes to associate with a specific part.
Creating a Condition Code
- Login to the AvSight system and Navigate to Administration on the right side of the AvSight Menu. On narrower resolution screens you may need to select the More tab and choose Administration from the drop down list.
- Select Inventory Admin in the Page Level Menu.
- Select the Condition Code Master Button to open the Condition Code Master screen.
- By default, the Condition Code Master screen defaults to Recently Viewed, to change this, select the drop down next to Recently Viewed and choose All. This will ensure a Condition Code hasn’t already been set up.
- Select New from the menu on the right side of the Condition Code Master screen and the New Condition Code form will open.
- Required fields:
- Condition Code
Creating and Maintaining Inventories