AvSight Administration—Creating and Maintaining Shipping Methods
AvSight comes preloaded with a number of commonly used shipping methods. However, as they are supplied by default there are no account numbers associated with them and not all possible shipping methods are included.
This article will help you create and edit shipping methods used in AvSight.
Information needed to complete the steps:
List of shipping methods
Creating a New Shipping Method
- Login to the AvSight system and Navigate to Administration on the right side of the AvSight Menu. On narrower resolution screens you may need to select the More tab and choose Administration from the drop down list.
- Select Master Tables in the Page Level Menu.
- Select the Ship Method Master Button to open the Ship Method Master screen.
- By default, the Ship Method Master screen defaults to Recently Viewed, to change this select the drop down next to Recently Viewed and choose All. This will ensure a Ship Method Master hasn’t already been set up.
- Select New from the menu on the right side of the Ship Method Master screen and the New Ship Method form will open.
- Required fields:
- Ship Method Name
Editing Shipping Methods
Editing an existing ship method is very straightforward. Form the Ship Method List View, click the name of the ship method to be edited (see the above screen shot) to open the ship method Details screen. Select the pencil icon to the right of the field to edit, make the necessary changes and click Save.